Green Super Food, wheat grass, barley grass and Algae contain more chlorophyll than any other food with Algae at the highest level.
Algae is food not a supplement grown in fresh water, and is far more nutrient dense than kale or broccoli. There are two main types of algae, spirulina and chlorella with different nutritional benefits. (More information on spirulina and chlorella soon)
The first life on Earth 4 billion years ago was Algae, and is now a multi-billion dollar agricultural crop in Asia, where it has been used for 50-plus years. In Japan they don’t take daily supplements, they take chlorella. The Japanese are well-known for their longevity, beautiful skin and low cancer rates
Our food literally speaks to our cells, but over the past 50 years our food as been stripped of its nutrients leaving empty calories, sugar and carbs. This has triggered an epidemic of cellular inflammation, mitochondria damage, leaky gut, liver toxicity and chronic illness.
Actions of Chlorophyll
- Stops bacterial growth in wounds, yeast and fungi in the digestive tract
- Eliminates bad breath and body odor
- Removes drug deposits and counteracts all toxins
- Builds blood, improve liver function, promote healthful intestinal flora
- Anticancer, detoxification, immune system
- Prevent calcium oxalate kidney stones
- Can be found in powder form, pill form or mixed with protein shakes
- One teaspoon added to water twice daily helps nourish the intestinal lining and improve digestion and assimilation which will decrease cravings and desire for more food
A little tidbit of news
- In color therapy green is sometimes referred to as the “master color” which benefits all conditions
- Green is the color associated with the season spring primarily characterized by the power of renewal
- In Chinese medicine principles green has healing value for the liver
- Ancient Vedic teachings (Hindu) correlates the green ray with the heart chakra located at the center of the chest
Caution: green food supplements may be rich in Vitamin K so caution should be used if taking anticoagulant medication.